Monday, July 16, 2007

Prison break swan

All Prison Break Fans must be knowing that awesome Swan of Scofield or a duck you may say !
That swan is simple but great piece of 'Origami'.

I have been trying to make that "swan" from Prison Break...
n now I can proudly say "I can make it"...
yeah...

I've found one pdf which shows step by step procedure for making that swan... Also I saw one video where they actually demonstrate from first step to last step...


Here it is...

<---- So if you wanna know how to make it... just google it... Still if you didnt find or stuck at some level... call me... Now, I am trying to make that flower which scofield gave to sara on her birthday...

I'll upload the photo when i finish wid it...


Till then, enjoy Swan !
enjoy Prison Break !

----

Finished wid flower also...
Was bit more difficult than swan... but yeah... Now I can make flower also... :)
It's very beautiful piece of origami...

I was trying to make rose also.. but for better one it requires special origami papers... n not print out papers...
:P

may be I'll try that in next few days...
But right now, I have to finish Prison Break !

so... bbye for now...


-- update --
Video tutorial (flower): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hX2c54lcxmYNote: Not mine..

9 Comments:

~~ @ks|-|@y@ ~~ said...

wah wah!!
i m renewing my long lost relation with origami..

1 tip : use origami paper .. the beauty of origami is in the use of the colored paper :)

Vedang said...

you r mad jupir, crazy artist type...

Salil said...

gr8 one jupeer....ata prison break la completely follow kar...kahiteri kutheteri break kar...wassay :P

Anonymous said...

im trying to make the flower but i can't find how to do it how did u made yours?
thakns

Anonymous said...

Which link did you use to find the flower? I am having some trouble finding it.

Unknown said...

PLZZZZ tel me how did u make that flower??????
its so nice

eh8336 said...

PLEASE HELP ME DUDE!!! CAN U TELL ME HOW U MADE THE ROSE FROM PRISON BREAK. I WANT TO MAKE IT 4 MY GIRLFRIEND.

eh8336 said...

PLEASE HELP ME DUDE!!! CAN U TELL ME HOW U MADE THE ROSE FROM PRISON BREAK. I WANT TO MAKE IT 4 MY GIRLFRIEND. OH SEND IT TO MY EMAIL AT estebanhijar@yahoo.com THANKS

Anonymous said...

Please help me! Can you tell me how you made the rose fom Prison Break. Can you send it on my email at bundi12@hotmail.com