Saturday, December 15, 2007

I wonder why....

I have soo many friends...
With whom I'm always in contact with...
I can say that I have one of the well maintained friend circle...
At least I think so...

I'm sure they will come if I need anything... n vice versa...

They All are my very very close friends...
I can't imagine life without keeping contact with all my friends...

Still...
I'm not sure anyone of them call Me as his or her.... u know... bestest friend...
I wonder why is it so...

Is it because I have so much friends n because of that m not able to distribute time in friends group...
or is it because different friends group conflicts...

Even google's not giving answer to that...

7 Comments:

Vedang said...

see? you have your PhD subject: making google answer that question... :D
why are you depressed so suddenly? tension nako yaar... and you are stupid if you think people don't consider you their bestest friend! just see how many people will back me up in this..
cheer up.

Jitesh Shah said...

hmm .. try the new google experimental keyword search :P:D

well.. i had to read through the post thrice to get it into my head that it is from u... newayz...

"I'm sure they will come if I need anything".. says it all!!.. it is only the best friends that come when u really need them...

talking about me, i have and will always consider u one of my bestest friends!!

also, there are ppl not as outgoing and social as u r.. they probably talk out of actions rather than words!!...

i guess its just what everyone thinks some time or the other !!.. i am sure every reader will reiterate this !

अभिजीत said...

Aisa nahi hota Prajwalit bhai ! Sab answers google pe nahi milte !

I agree with Jitesh. I also consider you one of my bestest friends!!

I think Bestest friend is something like two way relationship. If u consider some friend of urs as bestest then there is 99.999 probability that he (or she may be)consider u as bestest friend.

So don't look from others' side ! See from ur side. How many bestest friends u can see ? I assure that all of them are thinking same about u :)

Vedang said...

correct...
abhijit just said the smartest thing!
wonder why i didnt think of it myself!.... :D

Unknown said...

gosh praj...!!!
a new dimension to ya....
newez...agree with abhijt...
u consider someone ur close frnd implies he/she considers u their close frnd too...
so cheer up..!!

Mithila said...

Prajwalit :)

Rule No.1 of friendship - Never doubt it :)

And you ARE an indispensable friend!Don't let yourself believe otherwise!

Keep smiling !! :)

Much love!

Btw, do u techy people now finally believe Google does suck? :D Don't worry, we might just be able to rescue! heheheh!!!

Ketaki said...

kasla LOL ahes arre...