Monday, April 28, 2008

Through the Looking Glass...

I opened my eyes. And there i was... lying on the floor of on dark room... then i remembered everything - how they were pulling me through that narrow road. and that that awesomely constructed room... the put some papers in my hand and pushed me inside that room...

The room was dark... just a small bulb. There were people sitting... But they didn't even bothered to see me... as if i was not there only. I went to one of those and asked him for help... He didn't answer... Then I realised... Those were just statues... I realized no one's going to help me... no one's going to talk to me...

There were two small windows on opposite sides... I went to first window... there were those men who pushed me inside that room... and also upstairs...
Then I went to opposite window... I couldn't believe what I saw - I saw me... n my friends sitting n chitchatting... doing timepass... making fun of each other... all were happy...
Suddenly door opened, one of the guards came inside, took one of the statue and went, locking the door again... I took that chair... and sat near that window... I was watching through that window again and again...
I was scared - If i didn't watch and forget all those moments... I thought... I'll be turned into statue... like those people...


(PS: I know kinda difficult to understand what it's all about... just a hint... those papers were graduation certificate n mark sheets...)

3 Comments:

Unknown said...

hmm...yeah thnx for mentioning wat those papers were...:p

bt yeah..nice...nice...nicely written...

Jitesh Shah said...

arre.. evdha pan ghaan nasta re te ... chill :)...

Nachiket said...

Well, the statues part is misleading...
Kasa lihilay are puN......!! :D ;) :_)