Monday, September 21, 2009

Undefined

Yeah long weekends. People just love them, right?
I hate those when there's nothing to do. I'm not saying I enjoy working 24x7. I'm not a robot. but sitting at home spending time in front of computer watching movies, listening to songs doesn't do any good either.
Just 1-2 years back, in college days, I used to spend time on these things and was enjoying. But m not enjoying it anymore.
Repetition sucks... In case of coding, in case of life-style.
I need some holiday.. Not just long weekend.. more than that.
The problem is, I tried the same few months back. And i was in same state of mind after only a week of that long holiday...
Gotta learn how to live in this corporate thingy.
n its not life if you are getting answers to your questions easily.

damn.. life isn't simple.. its not meant to be.



---- x ----

“Life is not meant to be easy, my child; but take courage: it can be delightful.”
George Bernard Shaw
hmmm.. well.. ok.

4 Comments:

Vedang said...

hehe... same here.. am _finally_ bored of watching movies/serials. lets get back to planning for the next big vacation!

FrostBite said...

Yep true.......

Jitesh Shah said...

mid-life crisis! vay zala tuza ..


everything looks simple once you figure out the solution.. its just a matter of time ..

ANAGHA said...

Humm.. Couldnt agree more... Everything seems boring, wonder where the interesting stuff is gone..!!