Monday, May 28, 2007

a part of me...

I was sitting alone…
Just watching… thinking…
I do like sitting alone… just looking at sea…
Trying to understand, what’s he trying to tell me…


The Sea was looking silent…
Waiting for something…
I was going to ask him…
But I asked nothing…


From blue sky towards sea,
Sun was coming…
They meet every day…
Still running, as if this is their last meeting.Sun was setting now…

I was looking…
Even sea’s got company now…
And Here I am,
still searching… watching… waiting…


Just like this blue ocean,
a mysterious man I am.
Perhaps, this is the only place,
Where, I could be who I am.


This is a part of me…
That cannot stay, yet cannot leave.
This is a part of me…
That makes me complete, I believe…


The image “http://www.lionking.org/imgarchive/Act_1/Sunrise1.jpg” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.

2 Comments:

Jitesh Shah said...

fraj ... frajya ... good one!!

Nachiket said...

Thats cool... and wet like the sea....