Friday, June 15, 2007

Windows Error Messages

Actually i like windows interface...
It's just me being funny...

some error messages...


BAD FILE NAME
how rude... did I say anything like BAD OS NAME when Longhorn gets changed to Vista?

BAD COMMAND
First you ask us to command you… n then you say Bad Command?
What the hell…

ILLEGAL STATEMENT
I’m ready to break the law by typing illegal statement… sue me if you want…

YOU MUST SPECIFY A FILENAME
What if I didn’t?
You don’t have hands to slap me…

AN OPERATION IS PENDING
n you r wasting time in showing this status message… get back to work!

TOO MANY ERRORS
n you say this is the best OS... phew...

AN INVALID EVENT IS DETECTED
So what you want me to do?

ARGUMENT '<_argname>' IS NOTHING
What?
It’s an ARGUMENT!!! Duh!

TOO MANY FILES
Then handle them! You, lazy operating system!


(from orkut)

BAD BAD ORKUT
Yeah…we know…

NO DONUT FOR YOU
mmm... then gimme sandwich


Any comments on this ?


5 Comments:

Salil said...

HAHAHAAAA
Really witty dude!!!

Vedang said...

nice...

Jitesh Shah said...

hah.. lol..
arre windows ni ghaan bore kelay tula asa vatta...:P:P

switch mar.. linux or solaris:)

(ani me mhanalo mhanun nahi... asa ch:D ...)

Mubaid.... said...

ha ha ha ha.....
nice......!!!!

Mithila said...

funnnyy!!