Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Red Sun Rises....

There I was… Sitting at the same place… glowing as usual… looking at my fellow Stars, twinkling…
We are of many kinds… small stars… big stars… glowing stars… shooting stars… "starz" .... Each of us unique in different ways… But still we are friends… very good friends…
So all of us were sitting there that day. Wait. Day, or night ?… that was a special night…
It was about time… a few minutes to sunrise… a few moments to a Brand New Day!
I looked at my fellow Stars once again… for the last time…
And then we all watched the rays of the Red Sun… and disappeared !
I could see no one now… It was not that I didn't like experiencing that New Day… but I was missing my friends nonetheless…
But then I realized… even if they all are gone at that moment, they will come back in the evening... same time same place… for another whole night…

...

During these four years I realized... we all are from different places, from different backgrounds, we speak different languages… but, our heart speaks only one language… the language of friendship…

Here I am… Standing on the edge of a whole new life…and when I look back I realize that 'these four years were and will remain the best years of my Life'…
We all gonna take different paths from here… new jobs… higher studies… but After A Long Day's Work, We Will Be Here Again... Every Evening…Together…With All Friends…

--
Praj

10 Comments:

Praj ~ said...

thanx nrk... :)
u know u r a good editor...
hehe

Nachiket said...

Are aawar..!!
Great Idea, Great..!!!
faar far bhaari....!

Unknown said...

awesome!!!

Rao said...

sahi re.....

Rao said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Vedang said...

great post dude... :)

Jitesh Shah said...

sahi re... ek no idea ahe !

Anonymous said...

nice analogy..indeed very deep man..!!

ketaki said...

though you may not be able to see your friend stars because of the blinding sunlight... you need to understand that they are still there... at the same place.. its just that u cannot see them...
but if you close your eyes and concentrate.. you will feel their presence... real than ever.

Mithila said...

I think I'm gonna cry....

I'm not meant for senti stuff re... I'm like a dam thats just burst!